AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR FEMALE INFERTILITY
One of the major health issues, that our society, face today is infertility. The major reason can be regarded as the changes in lifestyle and diet.
At Vedic Karma Ayurvedic Multi–Specialist Hospital, treatment for infertility is done in the most authentic way. With the help of internal medicines and use of various Panchkarma procedure to the treat the cause of infertility and achieve
Infertility, according to Ayurveda, is not regarded as a disease, but an outcome of complication of various other disease or disorders, physical or emotional.
Infertility in female
Infertility in female is regarded as the inability of a woman to conceive a child, even after a year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse without the use of any contraceptives. Causes of female infertility
Some of the major reasons for infertility in female:-
- Uterine fibroid
- Tuberculosis of any genital parts
- Tubal factors
- Chronic ill health
- Cervical erosion
- Dysparuenia & Vaginal causes
- Problems related to ovary
- Luteal phase defect (LPD)
TREATMENT OPTIONS IN FEMALE INFERTILITY
- Psychotherapy to correct the emotional causes.
- Reduction of weight in PCOS causes
- Correction of bio chemical abnormality
- Management of Tubel infertility
- In-vitro fertilization
- Management of anovulation
According to Ayurveda, causes of female infertility
- Yonivyapad (gynecological disorder)
- Caused by aggravated doshas
- Beeja dosha, defective genes, ovum
- Wrong diet & lifestyle
- Menstrual abnormalities
- Excessive copulation
Treatment options in ayurveda
Ayurvedic literature is filled with abundant medicines and method for the treatment of infertility. According to the condition of the patient, the vitiated doshas, the medicine, are prescribed. Various treatment procedures like Yoni dhavan, Yoni pichu,
Yoni prakshalan, Uttara basti,Sneha swedan karma, Virechan are also done according to condition.