PANCHKARAMA TREATMENT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IN BATALA.PB.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is regarded as an auto immune disease, which damages the joint, causing pain and damage to the body.
The Rheumatoid Arthritis can affect several organs in the body, it mostly starts by affecting the joints.
There will be:
- Joint Pain
- Joint swelling
- Joint stiffness
- Loss of joint function & deformities.
Since it’s regarded as an autoimmune disease, complete cure is quite difficult. But through Ayurveda it is managed and treated, in due course of time.
According to Ayurveda, Rheumatoid Arthritis can be regarded as Amavata. It is said to occur due to vitiation of vata dosha, and lifestyle and diet changes.
The symptoms are generally
- Pain in joint
- Swelling & stiffness in the joints.
- More severe pain during the morning and symptoms get reduced as the day progresses.
The treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Ayurveda is very effective and resultive.
For a successful treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Ayurveda, not only medicine and Panchakrma procedures are important but also a balanced diet and lifestyle is important.
- Only light diet should be used, which is easy to digest.
- Luke warm water or water boiled with ginger roots should be used to enhance the digestion & remove the toxins.
- Spices and oily food should be avoided to the maximum.
- Bathing using mild warm water.
- Going early to sleep at night, waking up early in the morning and not sleeping during the day time.
The treatment principal basically aims at balancing the vitiated dosas. The use of internal medicines and various panchakarma procedures gives very good result in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
At Vedic Karma Ayurveda multi-specialty hospital in Batala, many patients with history of Rheumatoid Arthritis are cured and leading a normal healthy life. The expert panel of doctors, not only uses medicines and Panchakarma procedures, but also guides about having a proper diet and lifestyle.