BEST OSTEOARTHRITIS TREATMENT IN BATALA PB.
BEST OSTEOARTHRITIS TREATMENT
Osteo Arthritis is regarded as one of the most common form of arthritis. It is generally seen in old age persons. It is a type of Arthritis that Occurs when the flexible tissue at the end of the bones wears down. Even though Osteoarthritis can damage any joint, but most commony affects joints in your hands, knees, hip, & spine.
Usually the symptom of Osteoarthritis develops really slowly and worsens over time, making it difficult to identify over time.
Some of the signs of Osteoarthritis are.
- Pain & tenderness: – the affected joints will experience pain while movement and tenderness on touching.
- Stiffness: – There will be stiffness in the joints, mostly severe during morning time or while being inactive.
- Loss of flexibility.
- Cracking or popping sound while movement of affected joints.
Osteoarthritis occurs when the flexible tissue at the end of bones wears down, causing the bones to rub with each other. Some of the causative factors of Osteoarthritis are:
- Old age: – As the person ages, his tissues start getting damaged as a result, his tissues at the end of the bones wears down.
- Sex: – Generally, Osteoarthritis is more commonly seen in women than men, after the menopausal period.
- Obesity: – Due to obesity, the extra weight on the of the body put stress on the bones, causing early wear and tear of the tissues.
- Joint injuries.
- Bone deformities.
- Some auto immune diseases.
AYURVEDIC MANAGEMENT OF OSTEO ARTHRITIS
Often Osteo Arthritis is regarded as very difficult to treat. But through Ayurveda, Osteoarthritis can be very easily managed and treated. Ayurveda considers. Osteoarthritis as sandhigatha vata or the pain in the & sandhis / joints. It is usually due to the vitiation of vata , or along with other vitiated doshas. A lot of medications have been explained in Ayurveda for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. In cases of severe Osteoarthritis, Panchkarma treatment are also adviced. Treatment like Abhyangam, Bashpa swedan, different pottalies, matra vasti, kashaya vasti are very effective for Osteoarthritis.
At Vedic Karma Ayurvedic Multi-specialty Hospital, Batala, many patients with the history of Osteoarthritis has been successfully treated. A separate orthopedic wing functions at the hospital for the treatment of Osteo and muscular disorders. We at Vedic Karma, understands how difficult it is for a Osteoarthritis patient to live each day with the pain. Our prime focus is to treat the patient with Osteoarthritis, with natural medicines and panchkarma treatment for a complete cure of Osteoarthritis.